Have you missed me?
I made a deliberate decision on June 1st to not blog for a week because I had completed my Ultimate Blog Challenge of blogging daily for a month and I felt like I (and you) needed a break! However, I cannot believe how much I missed getting all my thoughts down on the page so I really think that blogging’s the life for me! So, highlights from the past week include:
- 4 people signing up for the intensive Stretch NI Pilates Instructor Training. More are welcome cos it’s definitely gonna run!!!
- My wee cousin Mark getting a great new job, thanks to my magical CV skills.
- The swelling and bruising in my Mum’s arm reducing considerably. She’s even talking of returning to yoga next week!
- Last Thursday being the ‘hottest’ Flow Yoga class yet.
- Meeting the lovely Sarah for lunch last week and catching up after almost 2 years’ absence.
- Watching the entire 3 series of ‘Sons of Anarchy’ last weekend. I’m wearing leathers and driving my Honda like it’s a Harley!
I’ve had some disappointments too but nothing worth blogging about, honestly! In all, it’s been good … but it’s even better to be back.